Friday, August 12, 2005

hahas. err.. durin p.e.. ran 3 rounds. yeah.. without stopping somemore lor!!! wheee~!!! yays!


seriously i love going to sch.. you noe y?? cuz i get to see my DOUBLE ANE!! =D hehehe.. better thanks me for saeing tt. XD .. after sch went outside to eat. yeah.. sat wif olivia, geokleng, joelle, yilian, pf and me sis. dey were damn funny sia.. made me luff like a crazy ger. hahas. seriously. =.=" lolx. den keep toking abt oli's grandmother when she cooks. wahahaha.. you shuld hav seen it wif ur own eyes lor. damn funny. lurve being in e same grp wif olivia. hehehe.


i do realli hate smokers. esp the smell of e smoke. yeah.. every morning hav to smell it when i cum to sch.. goodness.. i'm gonna hav lung cancer.. hehehe =P hate it. bleah.. lolx.


wanted to watch the maid.. pf saes it opens nxt thurs. farhan and ragu dey all oso wanna watch. so.. maybe we all watchin together lor. still hating e person hu stole my fone. hmpf!


durin guides.. ms goh told us to search for mrs loh.. telling her to tell her tt e parents were here le.. den ade, jie and me hav to search high and low for her.. omg. cant find her in e end. =S met peter lim on e way.. guess wad i asked him?? "MR LIM! ARE YOU E C.M OF.. */*?? guess wad he sae?? he sae ya.. omg. his class's C.M is PETER LIM!!! xD


had a module test i think. if anyone gt 14 marks over 20, will get to go hm.. looked at e qus.. omg. i din study!!! anyhw anyhw go rite ans there.. guess wad in e end?! I WAS E FIRST 1 TO GET 14 MARKS!!! I WAS E FIRST TO GET TO GO HM!!! but had to wait for pf & jie. goodness. wasted my 50mins to play maple. hmpf hmpf!!!!=S


smsed jiawei. yeah.. guess wad he sae?? he sae.. i noe you last time like darren rite?? i was shocked. yeah.. hw he noe?? omg. besides.. i dun like him anymore le!! LISTEN LE MAH?! i dun like darren anymore le!!! tts soo long ago le.. hehehe. cant believe jiawei noe.. zzzz. i suppose his gang wuld noe too. den he keep askin me hu i like nw lo.. din tell. hehehe =X


seriously.. i do miss you. despite tt time when you scolded me. i dun care. imu.. (((:

No comments: